Monday, January 23, 2017

Doodle 4 Google

This was my entry for the Doodle for Google competition. Our theme this year was 'The Future' and so I decided to draw what I want my future to look like. I decided to draw this on paper, and fill in the background with the Google colors in water color.
This took me about three hours, I practiced in two sketchbooks and a smaller piece of paper before I redrew it onto a bigger sheet of paper and inked it. I had to wait a while for the ink to dry before I could water color it. I think this turned out really nicely, I'm actually really sad I sent it into Google because I want to keep it and show it off! I learned how to draw simple but pretty flowers for the bouquet, and I attempted drawing things I don't normally draw, like the baby and the woman who is pregnant, and I really like the way they turned out. I'll update this if I find out what happened to it with the competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment